Friday 3 December 2010

Confidentiality, Respect and Copyright

In this blog I largely aim to relate theory to practice as it's happening on the ground. I write from my own perspective as a practitioner and not an academic. However, the first several posts are largely academic as I focus outlining what written about chaos theory, which is a developing field with some unique and relatively difficult concepts. Subsequent posts will focus on exploring the application and implication of these on practice from my perspective.

I actively invite other inter-disciplinary professionals (including academics) that I may find or that find me to contribute their knowledge and practice experiences by responding to posts and hopefully creating posts themselves. However, if you do share any practice examples or experiences, please fully anonymise as not to identify clients or vulnerable people you have worked with in any way.

In addition, responses should be expressed with respect for others, their viewpoints, lifestyles and more recognised forms such as ethnicity, gender or class. This is not an avenue to express derogatory or discriminatory sentiments.

Finally, this blog ultimately hopes to encourage a genuine learning environment away from the traditional academic restrictions and limitations. There's no fee in joining, contributing or sharing. You are welcome to freely share any ideas with other colleagues generated here if these are not for non commercial purposes, you do not need my permission to do this, but please acknowledge the source. By hopefully contributing your knoweldge to this blog, you are agreeing to the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment